5/4 5/4

Definitely shines in the animation variety asset, though it seems a /little/ drawn out. Some more pace-breaking scenes between Murdoc jumping off stage and falling could help.

Other than that, fantastic use of multimedia. Reminds me a lot of early Gorillaz music videos. Nice emulation.

frameslinger responds:

Any complaints about the story will have to be directed towards Jamie Hewlett. I based this video on his storyboard. All except the Live Action scene which was left blank in his storyboard so I had to come up with that on my own.

Thanks for watching.

Tws - Trailer Tws - Trailer

Really solid, really promising stuff. I love the super-fluidity of the movements, it's a style you don't see a whole lot but when you do it look really awesome. I'd love to be a part of it and offer any assistance I can. Thanks for bringing your project to my attention!

chaosphoenix88 responds:

Great man thanks. Ill definitely let you know!

The Real Cinco de Mayo The Real Cinco de Mayo

I fucking loved it. It had a unique style that I haven't seen in many places before, and reminds me of late 90's flash animation. Commentary was great, and I actually burst out laughing at "BEER".

Fine job.

Vulpin Adventure Vulpin Adventure

Great!

What I find funny is that most of these people complaining about things haven't played the game long enough to find out that all of it is fixable by action of the player. Walking speed slow? Upgrade speed stat. Problem solved. "Economy" over inflated? Well, I'm not sure I understand that since it's not an economy, it's just items with set prices that don't change. Save up your money if you want something, you can't expect to be able to buy all the spells as soon as you start.

Meet'N'Fuck Subway Story Meet'N'Fuck Subway Story

That was terrible.

Sorry, I didn't get an erection. I actually think it got softer. =.=

Harald. Harald.

Me give 10.

Viking win. Me give 10. Me like game that I can beat. Me almost perfect killed the boss. *space space space space space* YOU WIN!

Giratina Battle (8 bit) Giratina Battle (8 bit)

Incredible!

Desolo's Sentiment Desolo's Sentiment

Look at your author comment again, dude. I think you're missing a verb.

Temple of Darkness Temple of Darkness

Thoroughly Enjoyed

This is by far the creepiest, most frightening song I've ever heard. I absolutely love it. The distortion really adds a factor of fear into the whole thing. Fantastic job.

Koori-kun responds:

Thank you very much, I like to know when I achieve the mood I'm aiming for! I'd really like to see it in a game :D!

deadsad deadsad

Comparable to the greats; like Stevie Wonder, Micheal Phelps, and Rasputin, to name a few.

Alien Queens Concepts Alien Queens Concepts

I prefer the bottom. Although it looks less alien, I really like how the mid section is transluscent to a degree.

Livestream Jam April 28 2011 Livestream Jam April 28 2011

Dude...

Why do you draw so many dicks?! There's like 5 on this page alone! Fuckin' penis helmet, random ejaculation, creeper dick, what I suspect to be a cactaur penis... Straighten yourself out!