All 15 art Reviews

deadsad deadsad

Comparable to the greats; like Stevie Wonder, Micheal Phelps, and Rasputin, to name a few.

Alien Queens Concepts Alien Queens Concepts

I prefer the bottom. Although it looks less alien, I really like how the mid section is transluscent to a degree.

Livestream Jam April 28 2011 Livestream Jam April 28 2011

Dude...

Why do you draw so many dicks?! There's like 5 on this page alone! Fuckin' penis helmet, random ejaculation, creeper dick, what I suspect to be a cactaur penis... Straighten yourself out!

Hue Manatee Hue Manatee

Do you recognize this?

You must have been looking at it for a while, So I'd guess its etched into your mind.

Kaboom Kaboom

Nyeagh!

I recommended you for the Art Portal for this one. Keep it up!

xrachelbagelx responds:

Awww, thank you! :) <3 I shall try.

Pokemon fugly generation Pokemon fugly generation

Hmmm!

Reminds me of a drawing of Pikachu I did last month, I put it as a wild Poke'mon encounter, the name of the pikachu was "ROIDSCHU" and I made him really buff with needles in his shoulders yelling PIIKKAAAA and Ash was about to shit his pants in fear.

Fallen weapon Fallen weapon

From MAR?

It's from Merchan Awakens Romance, am I right? I'm like the only person in the comments to come to that conclusion.

STFU STFU

You like black and white, don't you?

They are very good "colors". Well, white isn't a color... and black is all of them.

chinese zodiac chinese zodiac

...

Cool style, looks almost Native-American. One problem though; Too much dragon, not enough boar.

lenkobiscuit responds:

haha yeah i agree, the dragon is huge

Joes Adventures 7 Joes Adventures 7

Wow.

He was chewing on that check for a LONG time.