Giratina Battle (8 bit) Giratina Battle (8 bit)

Incredible!

Desolo's Sentiment Desolo's Sentiment

Look at your author comment again, dude. I think you're missing a verb.

Temple of Darkness Temple of Darkness

Thoroughly Enjoyed

This is by far the creepiest, most frightening song I've ever heard. I absolutely love it. The distortion really adds a factor of fear into the whole thing. Fantastic job.

Koori-kun responds:

Thank you very much, I like to know when I achieve the mood I'm aiming for! I'd really like to see it in a game :D!

Unfinished darkworld theme Unfinished darkworld theme

VVV Agreed.

PLEASE finish this, PLEASE FINISH THIS!

GameMusicPersonthing responds:

Guys, I've got some real bad news, but if you believe in me i can fix it. I had to refomat my computer....and i lost literally EVERYTHING because what i thought i backed up on my hard drive...didn't at all. SOOOOO....I'm going to have to redo this. lucky me. i know exactly how i made every bit of this song. Give me some time and I'll make an even better version....so sorry guys....

LoZ - Saria's Lament LoZ - Saria's Lament

T.T

Beautifull...simply beautifull.

Dragon Rise Dragon Rise

Nice, but could be better.

I like it, I really do. It's just that if you really want to make it sound like a Dragon battle, I think you should have a slight more amount of build up. Then just full blast from then on till the end. I'll be waiting for Dragon Rise Remastered :D

ParagonX9 - Polar 240 ParagonX9 - Polar 240

Cuewel

Its good....REEL GOOD

Battle Music Battle Music

Great!

I really liked this song, but you could have added a bit more of an intro to it. Like it just starts out. Maybe if you added some synthing that gradually gets louder that would suffice for the lack of an intro....Other than that I loved it! RESPECT!