Vulpin Adventure Vulpin Adventure

Great!

What I find funny is that most of these people complaining about things haven't played the game long enough to find out that all of it is fixable by action of the player. Walking speed slow? Upgrade speed stat. Problem solved. "Economy" over inflated? Well, I'm not sure I understand that since it's not an economy, it's just items with set prices that don't change. Save up your money if you want something, you can't expect to be able to buy all the spells as soon as you start.

Meet'N'Fuck Subway Story Meet'N'Fuck Subway Story

That was terrible.

Sorry, I didn't get an erection. I actually think it got softer. =.=

Harald. Harald.

Me give 10.

Viking win. Me give 10. Me like game that I can beat. Me almost perfect killed the boss. *space space space space space* YOU WIN!

Mario Combat Deluxe Mario Combat Deluxe

Up+Attack, Up+Attack, Up+Attack!

Lolz, I got a highscore for doing that :D

Paper Golf 2: EX Paper Golf 2: EX

Awesome game!

I love this game, but that glitch....that is like the biggest glitch of any online game ive played,...well other than that one bug in bleach 2 were your character has chainging hair syles and does 9999 damage every time you attack......and his weapons and clothing are constantly chaning in an endless cycle.

Tails: Cosmic Rush Tails: Cosmic Rush

Woo!

That was fun and challanging!

Newgrounds Information Newgrounds Information

Wow!

I just recently joined NG as of last month I belive and never knew it had such a bakground! Wow NG sure has evolved over the years :D

Phil responds:

Redesign pretty much wiped out what newgrounds was.

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

WTF!

GREAT GAME! But whats with that final form? Its all sissy.

Ongaku Ongaku

Good concept. Poorly executed.

I liked the gameplay, but it was just a little scratchy. I dont know why but im pressin all the buttons and crap and im like .001 of a second late and i loose like 1/4 of my heath. WHATS WITH THAT?

Jive Machine Jive Machine

Cool...

Lol, I put on dancing in the sunlight and made little dances and it was like a hula dance or somthing.....I LIKE THIS!

BlueHippo responds:

Haha, glad you liked it ;D