5/4 5/4

Definitely shines in the animation variety asset, though it seems a /little/ drawn out. Some more pace-breaking scenes between Murdoc jumping off stage and falling could help.

Other than that, fantastic use of multimedia. Reminds me a lot of early Gorillaz music videos. Nice emulation.

frameslinger responds:

Any complaints about the story will have to be directed towards Jamie Hewlett. I based this video on his storyboard. All except the Live Action scene which was left blank in his storyboard so I had to come up with that on my own.

Thanks for watching.

Tws - Trailer Tws - Trailer

Really solid, really promising stuff. I love the super-fluidity of the movements, it's a style you don't see a whole lot but when you do it look really awesome. I'd love to be a part of it and offer any assistance I can. Thanks for bringing your project to my attention!

chaosphoenix88 responds:

Great man thanks. Ill definitely let you know!

The Real Cinco de Mayo The Real Cinco de Mayo

I fucking loved it. It had a unique style that I haven't seen in many places before, and reminds me of late 90's flash animation. Commentary was great, and I actually burst out laughing at "BEER".

Fine job.

Nerds Afloat: Episode 1 Nerds Afloat: Episode 1

Very nice! Your animation needs work, and that will improve with time naturally. Fantastic writing, I actually had a pretty good laugh once or twice. Your transitions were nice and smooth, and as far as I can tell the only area it's lacking in is visual appeal. Again, nothing to worry about because that will iron out in time.

RedmanComics responds:

We very much appreciate the feedback!

One Girl ; One Sandwich One Girl ; One Sandwich

Got all the references, didn't catch them the first time through. I feel accomplished.

ExplosiveCake Xmas 2012 ExplosiveCake Xmas 2012

Little content, lacked pony.

Those are my gripes.

Batman Hates Bronies Batman Hates Bronies

Fantastic. Voice acting is on par with the animation, as to be expected from Toma. Great job, all of you. Only took off .5 because of RD's juxtopositioned tooth, that really bothered me for some reason.

Litterally "Aww" 'd when Batman hugged the ponies. He's welcome in our herd anytime.

Gustavo's Box Cutter Gustavo's Box Cutter

AGGHHH I HAVEN'T GOT TO THIS PART YET! DAMN YOU! Noticed on the second watch the "SPOILERS" on the box cutter blade...

Not nearly obvious enough. :c

-1 for spoiling

Jae's Demo Reel (2011) Jae's Demo Reel (2011)

I loved your choice of music on this. My favorite genre!

food: a papermation food: a papermation

Correct me if I'm wrong but... I've developed a theorem based on this man's encounter with edibles; it's still being developed, but tell me if I'm on the right path.

x=Man y=Food z=Death
x+y=z

I've further studied and discovered that the amount of food consumed and the amount of death that occurs is directly proportional. For example:
x+y^2=z^2, x+y^8=z^8, etc.

I hope you realize your work here today has contributed greatly to the studies of digestive science and the understanding of knife-wielding vegetation.

Horsenwelles responds: